On The Mound
- David Buchanan got the start, and allowed one run over two innings. Buchanan gave up five hits, and didn’t allow a walk or strike out a batter.
- Jerome Williams followed Buchanan with two scoreless innings, allowing a hit and striking out a batter.
- Lefty Joely Rodriguez made his spring debut with two scoreless frames and only one walk allowed.
- Jeanmar Gomez worked two clean innings after Rodriguez, but allowed two hits and a walk.
- Mario Hollands had a rough outing in the ninth, allowing four runs on five hits, including a three-run homer to New York’s Aaron Judge. Hollands picked up just two outs.
- Luis Garcia recorded the final out of the ninth.
At The Plate
- The Phillies’ offense managed five runs on eight hits.
- Ben Revere batted leadoff, and went 0-3.
- Freddy Galvis went 1-3 with a single and scored a run. Galvis batted out of the two-hole.
- Grady Sizemore started in left field, going 1-3 with a single and scored a run.
- Ryan Howard had a solid spring debut, going 2-2 with an RBI.
- Carlos Ruiz went 0-3, and left three runners on base.
- Domonic Brown went 1-2 with a single.
- Cody Asche went 0-2, but drove in a run with a sacrifice.
- Cesar Hernandez went 1-3 with a single.
- Aaron Altherr went 1-2 with an RBI.
Tags: Philadelphi Phillies